Re: [News] Nero 3 Beta for Linux Released, to Compete with Many Open Source Programs

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
> How-To: Play Blu-ray and HD DVD Movie Discs in Linux

> ,----[ Quote ]
> | At this point it's not an elegant solution, but they're getting there.
> | Soon, I'm sure, it will be as easy as just dropping in the disc.
> `----

> http://www.ehomeupgrade.com/entry/3737/how-to_play_blu-ray

> Just don't do this in France or the US.

Aye, having the AUDACITY to play your own property on your own machine.
The cheek of it, lock them all up, that's what I say.
:)
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"   |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|                                                 |
|            in            | "I think so brain, but this time, you control   |
|     Computer Science     |  the Encounter suit, and I'll do the voice..."  |