Re: [News] [Rival] Roy Schestowitz - DISHONEST LIAR AND SCUMBAG

Robert <ding@xxxxxxx> writes:

> Mark Kent wrote:
>
>> Ah, you're the linux-sux troll.  Now I'm sure, you can go in the kfile.
>
> before you drop him in, send a abuse report to both
> abuse@xxxxxxxxxxx
> and
> help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> B.T.W.
> after going through this assholes archives, i found that he is none other
> than Ned Ludd out of Boston Mass.

Good work Holmes.

> i did a people search & found this jerk.

*WOW* You are *so* clever.

Ah, "Robert", still showing off about your killfile and detective
prowess I see.

And, like that "I'm the boss of COLA" guy  Mark Kent, you see fit to report people
to their ISPs for the heinous crime of ...

Disagreeing with Roy Spamowitz when he has blatantly misrepresented yet
another article he has plagiarised from http://www.linuxtoday.com/ or
some such.

*Shock Horror*

Grow a set of cojones you whining twit.