Re: [News] Dell Expands Linux offerings to U.K. France, and Germany

____/ [H]omer on Friday 10 August 2007 08:43 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that Kevin Young spake thusly:
>> I hinted at this before, but today, it's official: Dell announced that
>> consumers in the United Kingdom, France and Germany can order an
>> Inspiron E1505N 6400 notebook or an Inspiron 530N desktop with Ubuntu
>> 7.04 pre-installed.
>
> Cool!
>
> 400 squid in the basic config (Desktop), and a full range of support
> options.
>
> Took them long enough.

Better late than never. Better chilled than spilled (is Sweaty drooling
again?).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    WARNING: /dev/null running out of space
 10:05:03 up 3 days, 12:58,  5 users,  load average: 3.57, 2.45, 2.20