Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Starts Lying About OOXML in India

> How much are they paid to lie and manipulate?

Where's the lie?

Mark Kent wrote:

> How the hell can anyone say " a convenant of not to sue" is any
> reasonable basis for a standard?

They have to include that, 'cause loudmouth .odf morons are paranoid and
will whine that MS plans to sue everyone as soon as the world adopts OOXML.

> These guys are just as bad as our trolls here; they have no
> principles, they don't care one iota about the customer, they just
> want to lock everyone in.  Whether they can do it with binary files
> formats or binary drivers, they won't care, they just want the
> lock-in.

I missed the part where their open, documented standard will result in
lock-in.  Explain your odd thinking... try anyway.

I just hope OOXML isn't as slow as that heap of crap .odf.  That piece of
junk format is enough to pry open wallets and make people pine for the good
ol' days when .xls had 95% of the spreadsheet market.