Re: [News] Vista Killer (Sabayon Linux) and Vista Release Fixes

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 08 August 2007 11:35 : \____

>> Sabayon Linux x86/x86-64 3.4 Revision E [Stable Release]
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| Distribution updates:
>>| # Introduced a (teaser) pre-alpha release of the Entropy stack (Equo
>>| application)
>>| # Updated Portato to 0.8.0
>>|
>>| [...]
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.sabayonlinux.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9281
>>

> To be honest, I didn't think Vista needed any help here, rather, I
> thought it was doing a rather good job of suicide!

Gentoo is apparently seen by some as a replacement or successor to Gentoo as
well. It sure looks impressive, it has some funding, and it'll stablise over
time (it's probably the most cutting-edge distribution).

As for Vista, it puts to rest (for good) the claim that Windows is polished and
Linux is buggy.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: the most popular, but not most widespread