Re: Dana Blankenhorn Says Mark Shuttleworth Embraces GPLv3, Adds Anti-American Slant

> Dana Blankenhorn has a political blog and very often he turns 'open source'
> debates into political ones. I like this type of mixture as much as I like
> mixing technical discussions with religion (not very much).

Me neither.  You can see the results by the rest of this  thread.

Nevertheless, it's easy to see why people (outside the US) will
conflate Microsoft's behavior with other things about the US that they
don't like.  It doesn't play to Microsoft's advantage.