Re: Dana Blankenhorn Says Mark Shuttleworth Embraces GPLv3, Adds Anti-American Slant

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Tuesday 07 August 2007 01:25 : \____

>> | But it's Shuttleworth's swipes at Microsoft and his rallying of
>> | anti-American sentiment which I believe will be the headlines, and should
>> | be.
>> `----
>>
>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=1287
>
> I read Blankenhorn's comments and the eweek article on Shuttleworth's
> calling Microsoft extortionist, and I didn't see anywhere that
> Shuttleworth "rallied anti-American sentiment".  Did Shuttleworth
> really do this, or is this just Blankenhorn's interpretation?

Dana Blankenhorn has a political blog and very often he turns 'open source'
debates into political ones. I like this type of mixture as much as I like
mixing technical discussions with religion (not very much).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    #00ff00 Day - Basket Case
Tasks: 119 total,   1 running, 118 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie