Re: Do I See An MS Stock Crash Coming Soon? I Think I Do.

____/ flyer on Tuesday 07 August 2007 12:55 : \____

> Google Bill Parish and get some hard financial facts regarding the
> unsustainability of the great pyramid fraud that is microsoft.
>
> It's true that it got so big that it can feed on its own tail for some
> time. But when the public confidence fades....
>
> And then get on the horn and dump your microsoft stock before the crash.
>
> Ain't a matter of *if* it will crash. It's a matter of *when* and *how
> hard.*
>
> Linux is grabbing too many zones too fast for microsoft to inject their
> bloated infesto-code into anything much at all.
>
> Oh sure, Gates might write a nice drug traffic scheduling program, and
> Ballmore might get ito rubber padded chair design or stage repair.
> Appropriate.
>
> Patience Penguins, the Redmond Monkey Farm done run outta banannas.
>
> With Linux around, microsoft is a waste of time and money.

They still inflate the stock artificially. They have been doing this for over a
year, using a variety of means (e.g. cheerleader analysts, buybacks, piracy
tradeoffs). Do not watch the stock. Instead, look at performance, prospects,
behaviour, and observe the aggression (e.g. OOXML corruptions,
so-called 'corporate terrorism' against Linux and FOSS).

Weeks ago:

        "Microsoft Chief Operating Officer Kevin Turner told them it was a matter of
financial life and death."

                        http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6195764.html

Exposed last year:

        Jim Allchin (leader of the Vista project, formerly known as "Longhorn"): "LH
[Longhorn] is a pig and I don't see any solution to this problem. If we are to
rise to the challenge of Linux and Apple, we need to start taking the lessons
of 'scenario, simple, fast' to heart."

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/operating_systems/allchins_buy_a_mac_email_exposed.html?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Minesweeper Consultant and Solitaire Expert (MCSE)