[News] [Rival] Microsoft Gives Software and Gifts to Mac Users

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Gives Software and Gifts to Mac Users
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 23:57:51 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Female Mac Notebook Users Needed for Microsoft User Research Study

,----[ Quote ]
| Each participant will receive two fully licensed Microsoft software title as
| gratuity, in addition to a $100.00 gift card to Amazon.com.
`----

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/etc/386952223.html

Related:

Seattle Area Bloggers Needed for Microsoft User Research Study

,----[ Quote ]
| For your participation, we'll give you your choice of retail
| software and hardware from our extensive list. Current titles
| include the latest Xbox, Xbox 360, and PC games, keyboards,
| Microsoft Office, Windows, productivity software and much more.
`----

http://blogs.msdn.com/usability_recruiting/archive/2007/01/05/seattle-area-bloggers-needed-for-microsoft-user-research-study.aspx

Bribing Bloggers

,----[ Quote ]