Re: I stole this post from the Vista group just to make fun of it.

____/ [H]omer on Friday 03 August 2007 07:28 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that tblanchard001@xxxxxxxxx spake thusly:
>
>> What do you mean "nothing has changed on my computer"?  As soon as you
>> went online your were hacked and several botnets, viruses, trojans,
>> etc... were loaded.  Which as we all know has caused printer drivers
>> to stop working with a "PCL error"
>
> That's half the story. The other half is Windows arbitrarily changing
> its own files in the background - in ways, and for reasons, that only
> Microsoft knows.
>
> No, srtike that. Even *they* don't know.

Logs of everything are being built and the user has no access to them (no tools
for interpretation either). Vista is a case of PCs turning into an appratus
that supervises the 'little people' and enables government/media/advertisers
to control the consumer (yes, user becomes "consumer").

Microsoft: a device for converting public ignorance into cash