Re: [News] Gates Era Coming to an End

____/ [H]omer on Friday 03 August 2007 06:24 : \____

>> ____/ Jerry McBride on Thursday 02 August 2007 22:48 : \____

>>> Hilarious reading...
>>
>> Tony Soprano is departing.
>
> Yeah, he's laundering his cut by going "legit", to avoid any more heat
> from the Feds, and the impending gang wars that will bring his crime
> empire down.

I remember how we said last year that when Free software wins Microsoft will
get amazingly nasty and won't 'go down easy'.

They have become *extremely* aggressive recently, breaking the law very
frequently (noticed the use of the word "corruption" in many recent subject
lines?). If you're watching Microsoft news preying on dirty tricks, now is
_the_ time. If we can bring it to the attention of diplomats, people will
start losing their jobs (or behave). :-)

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "On the eighth day, God created UNIX"
Tasks: 123 total,   1 running, 121 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie