Re: Google Latest Win Terrible News to Microsoft

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Wednesday 01 August 2007 16:34 : \____

> Cringely has an article on the dangers to Google in this business.
>
> "Is Google on Crack?: Eric Schmidt bets the ranch on wireless
> spectrum"
>
> http://www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/2007/pulpit_20070727_002573.html

Yes, I saw that one. It seems like Google adopts the mentality that is "we do
everything that makes money". They used to insist they were just a search
engine.

In a perfect world, all high-velocity impacts make fine orange juice
Swap:  1510068k total,   273144k used,  1236924k free,    97332k cached