[News] China's Linux Adoption Rises Sharply, Red Hat Ups Involvement

  • Subject: [News] China's Linux Adoption Rises Sharply, Red Hat Ups Involvement
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 15:49:04 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Red Hat boost mainland expansion drive

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat Inc., the world's largest distributor of Linux software, is aiming to
| extend the volume of open-source application developers and resellers in bid
| to boost expansion in China.
`----

http://www.chinaknowledge.com/news/news-detail.aspx?id=9543

Related:

Linux gains ground in China

,----[ Quote ]
| Linux has been riding on a wave in China, topping the growth of all operating
| systems in the first quarter of 2007, says an industry analyst.
`----

http://www.zdnetasia.com/insight/specialreports/0,39044853,62028679,00.htm

Red Hat sees FY07 greater China sales up 100 pct

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://yahoo.reuters.com/news/articlehybrid.aspx?storyID=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20060926:MTFH04213_2006-09-26_06-26-12_SHA306441&type=comktNews&rpc=44
http://tinyurl.com/rdrsg