Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista Still Loathed (Digest)

It was on, or about,  Wed, 01 Aug 2007 11:32:56 +0100, that as I was
halfway through a large jam doughnut, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 01 August 2007 10:00 : \____

>>> ____/ chrisv on Tuesday 31 July 2007 15:05 : \____

>>> You haven't plonked him? He's the worst. And I suspect he gets paid
>>> /rewarded for his endeavours, one way or another.
>>
>> Nobody could be this contrarian without some reward.  It could be that
>> he just craves the attention, but somehow, it seems doubtful that this
>> kind of attention would be worth the effort.
>
> I doubt he enjoyed being called a "son of a bitch" not so long ago. This
> forum seems to hate him with passion. He is vain and he intrudes places
> where he does not belong. He's like Bill Hilf.

As has been said sometimes before, amicus_curious/billwg is Bill
Weisgerber. If you google his name, you'll find the "son-of-a bitch" has
done shill service for M$ for a long time. And if he doesn't like the
term, good. He can push off out of this group, back to Redmond.

--
The universe exploded out of nothingness 14 billion years ago.
14 billion years later, & some of us have 100 trillion