Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista Still Loathed (Digest)

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 01 August 2007 10:00 : \____

>> ____/ chrisv on Tuesday 31 July 2007 15:05 : \____

>>> You piece of shit.  I recall you complaining of the wasted disk-space
>>> of the typical Linux distribution and all it's including applications.
>>
>> You haven't plonked him? He's the worst. And I suspect he gets paid
>> /rewarded for his endeavours, one way or another.
>
> Nobody could be this contrarian without some reward.  It could be that
> he just craves the attention, but somehow, it seems doubtful that this
> kind of attention would be worth the effort.

I doubt he enjoyed being called a "son of a bitch" not so long ago. This forum
seems to hate him with passion. He is vain and he intrudes places where he
does not belong. He's like Bill Hilf.

Roy S. Schestowitz     \ Spread Mozilla Firefox.
http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/