Re: [News] Anti-Firefox Campaign Launched, Uses Stereotypes

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 15:21:08 +0000, waterskidoo wrote:

> On 2007-08-18, Rick <none@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 04:46:49 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> [via /.]
>>>
>>> http://whyfirefoxisblocked.com/
>>>
>> Whoever owns/wrote this page has serious issues. And you can find out
>> the owner easily through whois.
>>
>> I guess this person figures he/she doesn't need the business of people
>> that can evaluate products and decide for themselves what they want.
>
> It doesn't seem much different than some of the more radical Linux
> zealot rantings.
> The principle is the same. So what makes him wrong and others that may
> support *your* pov right?
> Just curious.

"Accessing the content while blocking the ads, therefore would be no less
than stealing."

Just what content is being stolen, and why should I be forced to view
adds that add nothing to the content?

"Demographics have shown that not only are FireFox users a somewhat small
percentage of the internet, they actually are even smaller in terms of
online spending,"

What demographics show Firefox users "are even smaller in terms of online
spending,"?

"If you are offended by the Mozilla Corporation's endorsement of
dishonesty please contact the Mozilla Foundation and ask them to stop
empowering internet theft."

Mozilla Corporation endorses dishonesty? I think not.

--
Rick