[News] Best Software Can Be Customised (Recoded) for Users' Individual Needs

  • Subject: [News] Best Software Can Be Customised (Recoded) for Users' Individual Needs
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 02:09:32 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Use Case: An Open Source Alterative to HP OpenView

,----[ Quote ]
| After his company evaluated proprietary (and expensive) solutions such as HP
| OpenView, Panchi wanted to look elsewhere, noting that commercial packages
| were too expensive and way over-engineered for his needs. OpenView "had a few
| too many great features that didn"t really address [my] specific problems. It
| was a bit too wonderful,” Panchi told Open Enterprise Trends, noting
| OpenView"s sophisticated GUI as an example.
`----

http://www.oetrends.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=37%3Ause-cases&id=25%3Ause-case-an-open-source-alterative-to-hp-openview&Itemid=52
http://tinyurl.com/39tgtw

Related:

Salesforce.com CEO: Customization is king

,----[ Excerpt ]
`----

http://news.com.com/2100-1012_3-6124153.html?part=rss&tag=6124153&subj=news