[News] [Rival] Windows Proponent Fed Up with Vista

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Windows Proponent Fed Up with Vista
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 12:52:37 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Former PC Magazine Editor-in-Chief Sours on Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| Mr. Louderback is moving on to a new venture, and his departing comments
| about Vista have nothing to do with his leaving. However, in the process of
| writing his last column as editor-in-chief, he expressed serious doubts about
| Vista.
`----

http://www.macobserver.com/article/2007/08/17.10.shtml

With fans and MVPs like these, who needs enemies?

Recent:

Windows Vista Complaints Department

,----[ Quote ]
| At the risk of sounding even more negative about the entire Windows Vista
| situation, I have a steady stream of disgruntled users venting in my inbox.
|
| [...]
|
| More to the point, this is the future of your desktop experience - in a
| platform-neutral environment. All I need now is a pre-built, fully-stocked
| Linux VM (with Compiz Fusion)...
`----

http://chris.pirillo.com/2007/08/14/windows-vista-complaints-department/

A Security Switcher Story