Re: [News] iPhones to Serve as MythTV Remote Controls

____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 15 August 2007 11:42 : \____

>> iPhone remote for MythTV
>
> Finally the iPhone is useful for something.

$600 + contract for a remote and a cellphone? No, thanks. I can envision a
person sitting on the train using a Palm Foleo, connected to the Wi-fi network
while the poor person next to him punched and pinched a three-inch screen to
fill in some Web form.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    while (sig==sig) sig=!sig;
Mem:    515500k total,   444412k used,    71088k free,     2392k buffers