Re: SCO, Linux, and Microsoft in the History of OS: 1970s

____/ Darth Chaos on Tuesday 14 August 2007 08:02 : \____

> On Aug 13, 7:27 pm, "ness...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
> <ness...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> In a Forbes article entitled "Revenge of the Nerds," Lyons scoured
>> Internet message boards to find sensationalist comments from readers
>> supporting Linux, framing them to suggest anyone interested in Linux
>> was insane. Lyons added, "Robert Enderle, an analyst who believes
>> SCO's claims might be legitimate, says he and others also have been
>> threatened, and says this 'techno-insanity' verges on terrorism."
>
> I guess it was just a matter of time before Microsoft shills equated
> Linux users with terrorists.
>
> That's the way the world works these days. When the corporate elites
> are up against the ropes, they fight back by calling their opposition
> "terrorists".

'I have a hard time seeing the Zealots as any different from
terrorist .. I strongly believe that if September 11 showed us anything, it was
that zealots'

        -- Rob Enderle, about Linux users.

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/31899.html

everytime you say things like this i just think of that cult of people
who send around .doc files. i dont want to communicate with people who
talk in .doc format, but they do not wish to use something else, so
they discredit those without word. --Ed, c.o.l.a.