Re: [News] Proprietary Drivers Leave Vista/Windows Behind (in 32-bit World), Less Secure

It was on, or about,  Sun, 12 Aug 2007 05:44:02 +0100, that as I was
halfway through a large jam doughnut, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on Thursday 09 August 2007 12:30 : \____
>
>> Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>>> Could someone please bump message this so the foolish little man can
>>> read this reply.
>>
>> No.
>
> I opine that 'Hadron Quark' has serious confidence and jealousy
> problems. I suspect he has neither kids nor a college degree and he
> comes here to demoate and insults those who do. I don't welcome that
> attitude and I am surprised some people reply to him.

I quite agree. Furthermore it seems he has reading & comprehension
problems, as he very often misses any points made (& this has been noted
in other groups too). Either that or he does it *deliberately*, in which
case he just makes himself look a bigger fool than he is.

--
The universe exploded out of nothingness 14 billion years ago.
14 billion years later, & some of us have 100 trillion