Re: [News] Proprietary Drivers Leave Vista/Windows Behind (in 32-bit World), Less Secure

____/ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on Thursday 09 August 2007 12:30 : \____

> Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>> Could someone please bump message this so the foolish little man can
>> read this reply.
>
> No.

I opine that 'Hadron Quark' has serious confidence and jealousy problems. I
suspect he has neither kids nor a college degree and he comes here to demoate
and insults those who do. I don't welcome that attitude and I am surprised
some people reply to him.

Beware the Windows box spewage (more commonly known as "spam")
Tasks: 122 total,   1 running, 121 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie