Re: Linux-based iPhone Clone Produced in China, Beats iPhone Functionality

____/ John Bailo, Texeme.Construct on Sunday 12 August 2007 04:03 : \____

> On Aug 10, 7:58 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> China's iClone
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | The little gadget was bootleg gold, a secret treasure I'd spent months
>
> DId you read about the iPhone screen cracking?

Yes, I posted this here a few days ago.

> Apparently Apple licensed the technology from a company went out of
> business because they couldn't figure a way to make the screen last
> longer than 6 months.
>
> It was assumed that Apple engineers would figure out a way to "fix
> them".
>
> Did they?
>
> Lets see what happens in six months when your gym bag has a bunch of
> iPhone screen shards at the bottom of it...

Even Palm never had this issue. And it's a much smaller company. I think that's
the first touchscreen device of this type... from Apple at least. They'll need
some iteration.

The Intel-Dell-MS oligopoly/treo can be weakened by competition (Freedom)
Mem:    515500k total,   443760k used,    71740k free,      752k buffers