Re: Hadron: the net nanny

BearItAll schreef:
ml2mst wrote:

After checking out his domain, I came to the conclusion that Dr. Hüecker
was no fake and no troll and so I *apologized*, something a troll would
never do :-p

That is as far as it ever needed to go.

Well actually I kept my promise and offered Dr. Hüecker my apologize this morning, via e-mail. Not because Hadron "commanded" me to, but because I felt, I owed Dr. Hücker this apologize.

Fairly Hadron made a hysterical circus of a relative small incident.

You must have been a good advocate of Linux in Ubuntu, because Hadron
attacks those who extol the virtues of Linux best, those that can put meat
on the bones of their posts, so well done, in a sense being a WinTroll
target is proof that you are doing a good job.

Thank you for your kind words, which I really appreciate. The incident kept me up all night.

I guess it where a few of my meaningless posts lately here in COLA, first of all that I noticed, some of Waterskiddoo et al's posts, smelled very fishy IMO, which finally led to the reveal of "her" true identity in the group and The Wow GNU/Linux post.

But I guess, what made the troll army most furious, was a reply to a post by [H]omer, in which I explained, that I'm actually advocating FLOSS, Open Standards and especially GNU/Linux *in real life*, although I am aware of the fact, that I'm the worst advocate in COLA.

Look at the attacks that Roy gets in here, personal insults. It would be
fine for people to disagree with things he says, I disagree with Roy at
times, and tell him so, there is nothing wrong with disagreeing with things
or comments, but we've never needed to nip behind the bike sheds for a
punchup (yet :) ). But the trolls don't argue points, they are not clever
enough to do that.

Agreed, I usually agree with Roy's point of views, but that doesn't really matter. And let's get this straight, if we all would always agree with each other, COLA, or any NG, would soon become an extremely bore ;-)

Best thing to do with Hadron is ignore his posts, unless you've had a bad
day at work and fancy kicking someone.

Hmmm... nope, no matter how frustrated I might feel (for whatever reaosn), no matter how bad his insults and vocabulary insults are. There's *no way* I would ever go down that low level ;-)

He's still seducing me, to go down his low level of insults, but he doesn't seem to understand I have mercy on him. I really feel sorry for an entity who's that hatefully, furious and graceless :`(

Cheers
--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com