Re: [News] Google Thrives, So Microsoft Takes Over US Government (a Whole GROUP of Lobbyists)

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 28 August 2007 10:13 : \____

>> ____/ Kier on Friday 24 August 2007 22:38 : \____

>>> Is there some reason [H]omer is to be immune from criticism? Waterskiddoo
>>> attacked excessive zealotry in the advocacy of Linux, which in her
>>> opinion, was not a productive thing (and I agree with that). Extremism is
>>> rarely a useful attitude.
>>
>> What is extremist? Suggesting that Ballmer is committing crimes? he does. We
>> saw court evidence. Criticising a company for coordinated abuse which is
>> organised up above? Why not? If not here, where else?
>>
>> [H]omer's posts are both powerful and eloquent. They are among my favourite
>> because they bluntly state the truth without stereotypes, racism, or
>> insults.
>>
>> Being frank sometimes means being blunt. It does not make the argument
>> erroneous.
>>

> Unless you're here with an agenda, as Waterskidoo is.

There's no "Waterskidoo". I know you were on vacation, but that "Waterskidoo"
spilled the beans. It's Gary. I'm 100% sure. Kier just hasn't seen the
messages that give it all away. It's a high activity NG, so he must have
missed it.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
Swap:  1510068k total,   193376k used,  1316692k free,    53024k cached