Re: waterskidoo=flatfish nym

____/ Linonut on Monday 27 August 2007 03:09 : \____

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> waterskidoo was all along flatfish
>>
>> -Replying to self with crossposting
>> -Knowledge or prior posts (going months back)
>> -Familiarity with people who no longer post here
>> -Writing style (paragraphs and newlines)
>> -Child using XBox360
>> -Female identity
>> -Disappearing for several days after persistent posting, which incidentally
>> is the same time when vile behaviour from flashfish nyms returns
>>
>> Flatfish had many people fooled, but it was several days ago that some of us
>> realised that waterskidoo is probably flatfish.
>>
>> That last post confirms it. No more evidence could probably be needed. No
>> need to even join more dots.
>
> Roy, it is only suspicion, not confirmation.  You probably should drop
> it.
>
> Unless you like this flatfish guy coming at you with trash talk.

No, I read many messages, so I know this for a /fact/. If I aligned some
messages and brought them together, you would see this too.

Gary should quit using the waterskidoo nym because he spilled the beans in many
messages where it was flatfish ramblings coming from the mouth
of 'waterskidoo'.

It's just surprising that some people still don't see this, so I assume that
they haven't read enough messages and haven't seen all those "Aha" 'smoking
guns'. I've killfiled all the nyms, including 'waterskidoo'. It saves
bandwidth and reduces visual clutter.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: 85% of plant life in in the oceans
 04:20:01 up 20 days,  7:13,  5 users,  load average: 0.96, 1.33, 1.53