Re: Attn: Hadron, DFS, Tim Smith etc You Were Right.

After takin' a swig o' grog, waterskidoo belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> I've pondered over this post for a couple of days and have finally decided
> to send it.

No wonder it took you so long.  This is a /long/ post.

> So why *is* comp.os.linux.advocacy not attracting new blood?

It has.  Not many, but a few.

You have to have a thick skin, here, though.  This is the geek's "Man
Cave" <grin>.

> Good luck and good bye.
> kristen
>
> P.S. None of this applies to Peter Kohlmann (sorry I can't get that umulat
> thingie), kier, Ghost, Rex, Linonut (depending upon the weather) and a
> couple of others whose names I can't remember.
> You guys are all excellent Linux advocates and I now wonder why you are
> wasting your time here.

Well, in part because it is fun, in part because responding to the
trolling, especially the trolling that has some root in reality, is
challenging and forces me to do some research.

Also, there is some good info presented here from time to time.

Good luck, 'skid.  Come on back whenever you want.

--
Tux rox!