[News] [Rival] Microsoft Puts C|Net in Its Pocket, CNET Oficially Sells Out to Convicted Monopoly

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Puts C|Net in Its Pocket, CNET Oficially Sells Out to Convicted Monopoly
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:38:54 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Should CNET be supporting Windows? The answer is 'No'

,----[ Quote ]
| CNET Channel has announced that it is partnering with Microsoft to help
| consumers purchase Windows-supported products with ease and little
| hesitation.
`----

http://blogs.cnet.com/8301-13505_1-9764570-16.html

Nothing new here. The bias and anti-Linux 'placements' have spoken volumes for
a while. When Matt asked me why I no longer commented in his blog, I told him
it was because of C|Net's sharing of a bed with the Mafia. Another anti-Google
item from Ashlee Vance (there was another 2 days ago):

CNET insists Google ads are good for you - and fun!!!

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/08/22/cnet_google_ads/