[no subject]

<quote>I would go to parties to meet a girl and fall in love, instead
I would match up all my friends, end up alone in a corner, and drink a
pint of brandy, smoke 3 or 4 bowls, and take 2 or 3 of the valium I'd
saved up during the day. In my blackout personality, my "feminine"
side would come out and start seducing some girl. I'd end up eating
all night long, but not what was in the icebox. The sad thing is, I
rarely remembered any of it.</quote>

> 3. Read how nuts like you support this stuff.

I think all they support is my advocacy of Linux.  I haven't heard
anyone saying they wanted to follow my path.  I wouldn't wish that on
my worst enemy (If I had any enemies).

> 4. Associate Schestowit, Rex, Mark Kent, William Poaster with Linux
> and reach the logical conclusion that Linux advocates in COLA are ALL
> NUTS!

Brilliant!  I can see that everyone will follow your line of thinking.

> See how easy that was Roy?

See, we didn't have to do anything to make a wintroll look like an
idiot, he did it all by himself!

:-D