Re: BoycottNovell.com - Authorities take official action against lies from Roy Schestowitz and shut down the site.

thad05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Besides, you guys are straining so hard to take a slap at Mark you're
>> going to get a hernia, diverticulitis, or bust a blood vessel.
>
> My sentiments exactly.  I think a few people around here need to find
> a more constructive hobby.  All this negative energy being put into
> personal attacks can't be good for their digestion.
>
> Thad

Thad, do you read Mark Kent's posts? Do you read his comments on other
people? Any mangling he gets us purely he own doing.

--
Wow, sei molto fortunato: la tua ragazza e' stata eletta
``Look of the Bear''!!!