Re: [News] GNU/Linux Supercomputer Donated to Africa, HPC Coming to Individual Chips

bugbuster <bugbuster@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 19:16:33 -0500, flatfish wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 19:10:48 -0500, bugbuster <bugbuster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:

>>>Xbox360 and Wii also use IBM chips.  I guess all game consoles will fail
>>>since they have attached themselves to IBM.
>>>
>>>Bug
>>
>> Only the ones where IBM takes a dog an pony show on the road, like they
>> did with the cell processor.
>
> Backpeddling.
>
> What dog and pony show was that?   IBM certainly has adverstised the cell
> processor for their own machines but I wasn't aware that IBM was actively
> advertising the PS/3.

Microsoft's whole success was on the back of the IBM PC anyway.
Unfortunately, you're debating with an in-house troll and constant
nymshifter.  By responding, you merely provide a platform for him to
post further nonsense in his efforts to seed search engines.