Re: BoycottNovell.com - Authorities take official action against lies from Roy Schestowitz and shut down the site.

On Dec 5, 8:43 am, "LENNY" <le...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Seems that the "authorities" shut down the spamming liar. Too bad for Roy
> Schestowitz because that's his job and source of income.
>
> http://boycottnovell.com
>
> --

DEAR LENNY,

IT'S HARD TO REACH THAT CAPS LOCK KEY WITH YOUR HAND IN YOUR SOCK,
ISN'T IT?  SOCKPUPPET, GET IT?  LIKE A CHEERING SECTION FOR FLATFISH?
DOES HE MOVE HIS LIPS MUCH WHEN HE MAKES YOU TALK?  I NOTICED YOU'VE
POSTED 19 TIMES IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS, NOTHING BEFORE THAT.  THAT'S
JUST ABOUT THE END OF LIFE FOR A FLATFISH SOCKPUPPET.  JUST LIKE

Adam Baum, Barb Dwyer, Bruce Banner, Capt. James Pike, Capt. Morgan,
Captain Commando, Colonel Ichabod Conk, Cpl Kronk, Dan D. Lyons,
Dr. Disco, Dr. Fafoofnik, Dr. Feelgood, Dr Gang Green, Dr. GroundAxe,
Dr. Hungwell, Dr. Hurt, Dr. Livingston, Dr. McGillicudy, Dr. Pain,
Dr. Seymour Butts, Dr. Shlongwell, Dr.Smooth, Dr. Zhivago, Enzyte Bob,
Geppetto Olivio, Gordon Glover, Jeremy Wembley, Judge Dredd, Keith
Windsor, Lintard Luser, Lt. Stardust, Mindy Cohen impersonator,
Mr. Doug Hoel, Mr. X, Ms. Polly Ester, Ofc. Michael Clayton, Professor
Dungby, Randy Oaks, Reggie Nolad, SgtMajor Gansevoort, Sgt. Wannacker,
Simon Templar, Sir Michael Clayton, Sophie McDowell, Sue Romer, Troy
McClure, Walter Smeddler, Warren Piece, Zumwalt Humphry

I GUESS WE WON'T BE SEEING YOU AROUND MUCH LONGER.  MAYBE FLATFISH
WILL TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK KEY WHEN HE TAKES HIS HAND OUT OF YOUR
SOCK.

BEST WISHES,
NESSUNO