Re: Blogspot and adsense

On Nov 16, 5:26 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I'm not sure if Google gives him control like this (embedment of JS). I don't
> know if BlogSpot has AdSense or not (NoScript and AdBlock to nlame), but some
> blogging hosts do it by default and the revenue goes to the maintainer, not
> the blogger (Blogger used to be like this before the Google acquisition, I
> think).

Yes, you can embed Google Adsense ads in blogspot postings. I recently
opened a blog there and have some Adsense ads between posts. You don't
manually add the JS code. There's a setting you check to enable this.

I'm not sure if the revenue goes to Google or the blogger. That's an
interesting question to me.

Yong Huang