Re: [OT] Ping HPT

Kier wrote:

> On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 16:34:38 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:
>
>> On 2007-12-02, Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Criticising Mark Kent is a must. He is a fraud and a fairly odious
>>> character. He tries to get people banned from their ISP for disagreeing
>>> with him. He considers NVIdia's drivers "malware". He is clueless about
>>> computers and SW in general. He also thinks you are dumb.
>>
>> Actually, he seems to think Kier is smart--that he's running an
>> incredibly subtle and effective anti-Linux campaign that only Mark was
>> smart enough to figure out.  Kier is the Moriarty of Linux advocacy, and
>> Mark is the Holmes (and I would not be surprised if that is how Mark
>> actually thinks of it...).
>
> That would be cool, in a way. Holmes admired Moriarty for his
> intelligence, despite his dislike.
>
> I don't think Mark is smart enough to be Holmes, though.

He is certainly dumb enough to put words in peoples mouth and misrepresent
what they wrote. That is *not* at all smart. It is extremely stupid

A trait shared by Hadron Quark, coincidentally

This naturally does not at all prove that Hadron Quark is Mark Kent.
Mark Kent may be many things, fiew of which are positive, but he certainly
is not a MS astroturfer
--
Your conscience never stops you from doing anything.  It just stops you
from enjoying it.