Re: Survey: Linux Chosen Over UNIX for Savings

On Nov 29, 1:59 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I think this one is from IDC (leaked)

 I don't remember the story, but it sounds authentic. Just seeing the
words
in print cracks me up.

> ,----[ Quotes with annotation ]
> | "(Microsoft manager:) I don't like the fact that the report show us losing
> | on TCO on webservers. I don't like the fact that the report show us losing
> | on availability (windows was down more than linux). And I don't like the
> | fact that the reports says nothing new is coming with windows .net server."

THE CHILDREN, THE CHILDREN

mk5000

"Cisco announces the end-of-sale and end-of-life dates for the Cisco
Unified Presence Server 1.0. The last day to order the affected
product is May 20, 2008. Customers with active service contracts will
continue to receive support from the Cisco Technical Assistance Center
(TAC) as listed in Table 1 in the EoL announcement."--http://
6200networks.com/?p=179