Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Anti-Google Lobbying Progresses

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 19 December 2007 18:04 : \____

>> EU Worries About Privacy in Google Deal
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| European lawmakers plan to take the unusual step of pressing antitrust
>>| regulators next month to look at privacy concerns raised by Google Inc.'s
>>| intended takeover of online ad tracker DoubleClick.
>> `----
>>
>> http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/071217/eu_internet_privacy.html?.v=2
>>
>> Courtesy of Microsoft's lobbying, smears, and snitcesh. Microsoft wanted
                                                     ^^^^
                                                        Oops. "ches"

>> DoubleClick for itself.
>>

> Like a jealous lover...

More like an animal.

,----[ Quote ]
| When Emory University primatologist Frans de Waal read a news story that
| said Microsoft's chief executive, Steve Ballmer, had hurled a chair
| across the room on hearing an employee was going to work for rival
| Google, the scientist immediately made a connection with his own
| research: "When I see such behavior, I think of a chimpanzee."
`----

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/18/AR2007031801130.html?nav=rss_nation

Is it a stupid sig? Why yes it is!