Re: [News] Video Demo of the Latest Compiz-Fusion Plugins

7 wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Episode III
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> As a special treat, I present episode III of FusionCast. It's a
>>> no-talking episode, but it features Freescale, Shelf, and Freewins,
>>> and a few less known features of these three new(ish) plugins.
>> `----
>>
>> http://fusioncast.blogspot.com/2007/12/episode-iii.html
>
> Unbelievable!!!
> Its stuff I've been waiting for years!!!

So you had exactly those effects in mind years ago?

Freescale: cool, probably useless
Shelf: semi-cool, probably useless
Freewins: bogus, totally useless

The dockbar?  Stolen from Apple.

Wobbly windows?  Demoed by MS years before they appeared in Linux.