Re: [News] FSF Fight eBook DRM

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> The Kindle Swindle
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | It seems that Amazon only cares to oppose DRM when they can profit from it,
> | such as when they advertise their MP3's as "Play Anywhere, DRM-Free

How terrible!
Expecting to have to pay for books, electronic or not.
Why is it that you Linux dorks are always expecting a free ride?
Why not go out and get a real job Roy Schestowitz?
Surely you can't be making that much money posting to the Internet 24
hours a day and 7 days a week.
Why not donate some of the money you do make posting Microsoft hate
messages so the FSF can set up a boycott Amazon web site?
If you're an example of a Linux advocate, Roy Schestowitz, I think
most people would rather use an abacus than use Linux.