Re: Who Is This Dork Roy Schestowitz?

____/ 1.ball.willy@xxxxxxxxx on Sunday 16 December 2007 01:01 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> ____/ 7 on Saturday 15 December 2007 20:12 : \____
>>
>> > Micoshaft Asstroturfer 1.ball.willy@xxxxxxxxx flatly wrote on behalf of
>> > Micoshaft Corporation:

>> It's Sunday. Gary Stewart is bored and lonely. What's more, it's a cold
>> winter in New York, so Gary stays at home stalking people, harassing them,
>> and spreading lies about them in Usenet.
>>
>> Mind the fact that Gary Stewart only attacks me in the weekend, so he must
>> have gotten himself a job (if dumpster-diving counts as one).
>>

>>                 ~~ Best of wishes
>>
>> Roy S. Schestowitz
>> http://Schestowitz.com  | Free as in Free Beer |  PGP-Key: 0x745472E8E
>> Load average (/proc/loadavg): 3.09 2.24 1.60 2/131 5400
>>       http://iuron.com - semantic search engine project initiative
>
> Now I'm really confused? Who is Gary Stewart? Who is flatfish? Who is
> Peter Kohlmann?
>
> And  is Roy Schestowitz really a female?
> It certainly appears so at least according to the Google archives.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2t5hxo
> """ Things are progressing nicely after my castration surgery and I am
> : finally getting used to being a woman. This is something I have
> wanted
> : for so long that I can't even remember the last time I thought of
> : myself as a man.
> : Sadly, my Linux trollings have had to be put on the rear burner
> : because I am so involved with my female transformation and my
> : engagement to Mark Kent.
> :
> : As you can see Microsoft is attacking me from all sides and trying
> : discredit Linux just because I happen to be a little different.
> : It takes balls to do what I did and I doubt anyone else in
> : comp.os.linux.advocacy would have the balls to get castrated for
> : Linux.
> : So as I continue learning to be a woman and a good Linux advovate I
> am
> : asking for your support.
> : Please link to my website in all your posts so that I can generate
> : revenue via hits.
> : And keep up the good work fighting the Microsoft trolls.
> :
> : BTW I have been invited to a felching party but I am not sure I know
> : what felching is?
> : I know it has something to do with Linux but I am not sure.
> : Someone said kadaitcha man has a bunch of felchers for friends.
> :
> : Maybe I should go to the party and see what happens?
> :
> : Maybe I can pass out some Ubuntu CD's and tell people about Linux.
> :
> :
> : Hugs and kisses Racine/Roy. """
>
> So what is the real truth with this guy?I'm almost sorry I asked.

*You* wrote that, not me. Your placements of lies in cyberspace reflects on the
sick state of whoever pays you to AstroTurf and do this smear campaign.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Ping this IP, see if it responds the second time"
Cpu(s): 24.9%us,  4.2%sy,  1.0%ni, 66.2%id,  3.3%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st