Re: Who Is This Dork Roy Schestowitz?

____/ 7 on Saturday 15 December 2007 20:12 : \____

> Micoshaft Asstroturfer 1.ball.willy@xxxxxxxxx flatly wrote on behalf of
> Micoshaft Corporation:
>
>> And who is funding his mission to pollute the Internet with is lies
>> and conspiracy theories? This dork is obviously on some kind of a
>> religious crusade to spew his Microsoft hate and Linux lies down every
>> orifice of the Internet and into every nook and cranny of Usenet.
>> So who is paying Roy Schestowitz?
>

> Micoshaft Appologies Department
> -------------------------------
>
> We are very sorry one of our asstroturfers has gone astray.
>
> PISTIFICATION has reached new heights.
> This is what happens if you install PISTA on your laptop
> and you begin to take out your frustations on others.
>
> Flatcake's nym shifting and obsessions about Roy are legendary.
>
> We think it would help if someone sent him a blow up doll of
> Balding Moneky Boy Blammer. May be a she male version so he
> can focus from both sides?
>
> Moral of the story?
> If you want to avoid becoming a she male banging obsessive
> compulsive, give up PISTA now.
>
> You really need to try out some Linux to get out of the bind.
>
> http://www.livecdlist.com
> http://www.distrowatch.com
>
> Remember they come with source code so you can modify
> to heart's content.
>
> Linux now adding over 1 million new users per month, while
> embedded Linux is selling one million devices per day.

It's Sunday. Gary Stewart is bored and lonely. What's more, it's a cold winter
in New York, so Gary stays at home stalking people, harassing them, and
spreading lies about them in Usenet.

Mind the fact that Gary Stewart only attacks me in the weekend, so he must have
gotten himself a job (if dumpster-diving counts as one).

Roy S. Schestowitz