Re: Welcome to The Ghost's Restaurant! What's your pleasure? :-)

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, [H]omer
<spam@xxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Tue, 11 Dec 2007 21:28:31 +0000
<v0c335-eij.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Verily I say unto thee, that nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx spake thusly:
>
>> Ghost, you really have too much time on your hands.  You should
>> become a Linux developer.
>
> Or a chef.

Well, I can read a cookbook.  That doesn't make me a master
chef any more than cracking open an owner's manual makes
one a master mechanic.  :-)

But I *am* an artist, when it comes to debugging code;
I can't say exactly why except I notice odd little details
which turn out to be the key to the problem.

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your CPU can't stand the heat, get another fan.