Re: Welcome to The Ghost's Restaurant! What's your pleasure? :-)

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, [H]omer
<spam@xxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:27:55 +0000
<df8335-k1j.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Verily I say unto thee, that The Ghost In The Machine spake thusly:
>
>>     - No meat (bring your own or go vegetarian/vegan)
>>     - Burger.
>>     - Flank Steak.
>>     - Filet Mignon (beef tenderloin)

[snip for brevity]

> Gaaah!
>
> [H]omer [H]ungry!
>
> Must feed now!
>

> Oh, and you missed my favourites:
>
>             ~~~~~~~/ Menu \~~~~~~~
>
>                 ···Starter···
>
>                Eggs Florentine
>
>               ···Main Course···
>
> Tortellini Alfredo served with an Olive Focaccia
>
>                  ···Desert···
>
>                   Zabaglione
>
>                   ···Wine···
>
>   Rocca di Montegrossi, 2004 Chianti Classico.

>         Cappuccino and Amaretto biscuits.

> Damn your eyes, Ghost - my nearest Italian restaurant is 25 miles away.

*chuckles* Not responsible for ruined keyboards or growling stomachs.

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linux.  Because Windows' Blue Screen Of Death is just
way too frightening to novice users.