Re: [News] [Rival] Former Microsoft Program Manager Faces Fraud Charges

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 11 December 2007 10:13 : \____

http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/12/07/First-Passport-now-fraud-ex-MS-employee-charged_1.html

> Now she's a bona fide criminal, does that mean she can have her old job
> back? Maybe Sweaty will even give her a promotion.
>
> I take it the "Overseas Marketing Bribes Manager" position is still
> open, after the last guy screwed up the Nigeria and Sweden "jobs"?

Microsoft is always on the hunt for shrewd candidates. You know what they say:
if you've got experience getting underneath lawmakers, Uncle Bill wants YOU.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI"