Re: [News] Tenth Planet Will Manage Free Software for Big Money

____/ Linonut on Friday 28 December 2007 15:18 : \____

http://www.business-standard.com/iceworld/storypage.php?leftnm=8&subLeft=2&chklogin=N&autono=308887&tab=r

>> Quote for the day:
>>
>> "There won?t be anything we won?t say to people to try and convince them
>> that our way is the way to go."
>>
>>                                 --Bill Gates
>
>    http://www.quotesandsayings.com/gbillgates.htm
>
>    Bill Gates, Free Market and the LA Times
>    "There are people who don't like capitalism, and people who don't
>    like PCs. But there's no-one who likes the PC who doesn't like Microsoft"
>
> BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
>    Gates: No, the best way to prepare is to write programs, and to study
>    great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to
>    the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and I fished out listings
>    of their operating system.
>
> Ooooooh-kayyyyyyyyy.
>
>    "Microsoft Products are Generally Bug Free"

Did he say this /before/ or /after/ pulling them from the garbage cans?

> Stop it Bill!  You're killing me!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Seeing bad movies only encourages them"
 16:20:05 up 18 days,  5:08,  4 users,  load average: 2.14, 1.61, 1.39