Re: [News] Memo to Weisgerber: You Know Nothing About Linux, So...

____/ 7 on Friday 28 December 2007 12:25 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> People Who?ve Never Run Linux Shouldn?t Write About Linux
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Somehow, even though people get the idea that specialized fields require
>> | some experience in that field before you can say anything intelligent
>> | about it...
>

> Yeah spliffing alone can now make up for any deficiency in knowledge.
> Thats the asstroturfer motto today.
>
> It used to be that being a web monkey was enough
> but when you plonk some facts down in a rebuke, it gets too
> confusing for webmonkeys because they have to now think
> to reply. Spliffing is a great alternative to skipping
> reality altogether.

It's the art of hypnosis, from our Kool-aid & shroom-loving friends at Redmond.

Snippet:
Salon Magazine created the hypothesis
that Microsoft’s consistently making good money despite economical
turbulance and changing technology might be due to their monopoly
position. Not altogether deep, but something that received notoriously
little mention in the media.

        By:     Case Roole
        Date:   1998-10-27 08:56:23

>> http://www.askreamaor.com/linux-and-unix
> people-whove-never-run-linux-shouldnt-write-about-linux/

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    /earth: file system full
Cpu(s): 25.1%us,  4.1%sy,  1.0%ni, 65.7%id,  3.7%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st