Re: [News] [Rival] Meet Microsoft: FUD Extraordinaire, Snitch Extraordinaire

____/ Linonut on Thursday 27 December 2007 13:08 : \____

> * Erik Funkenbusch fired off this tart reply:
>
>> On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 00:32:49 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:
>>
>>> In article <5723679.kc9VBYTR1t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> [more hypocritical stuff]
>>>
>>> No surprise here--monopolization is OK with Roy, as long as it isn't
>>> Microsoft doing it.
>>
>> Not to mention "snitching".
>
> Palpable irony.

Haha.

...Erik lobbying a guy who draws caricatures, time and time again until he
actually cares a little. It turns out the guy was happy with all those links
he used to receive.

Erik SnitchenBush... always with some smear campaign in mind. Have you joined
the Digg bury brigade that sabotages everything I do there? Have you gamed
some rating system recently, such as the one in Google Groups? You guys
pathetic, paid, or both. Why don't you get the heck out of Linux newsgroups
and UNIX/Linux sections if your only intent is to insult, discredit, sabotage,
and even threaten.

Erik,

You are scum.

Hugs,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: penguins are the greatest birds
         run-level 2  2007-12-10 11:12                   last=