Re: [News] [Rival] The MSBBC is Advertising Windows Vista, at No Cost

____/ Kier on Sunday 23 December 2007 22:03 : \____

> On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 21:14:13 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ Kier on Sunday 23 December 2007 14:43 : \____

>>> I said take *off* the tinfoil hat, not add another layer :-) Seriously.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzlTjhGxr7Y
>>
>> Of course, it's easy to just live like Alice in Wonderland. It makes life
>> happier.
>
> You need to take a break. The Beeb may have its faults, but 'MSBBC' it is
> not.

They are not /combined/. Of course not. That's just an exaggeration.

However, it remains very clear that there is influence that is not to be
tolerated in a channel (or entire corporation) that strives to inform, not
advertise in disguise.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows O/S: chmod a-x internet; kill -9 internet
Tasks: 154 total,   1 running, 153 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie