Re: [News] Forbe$ Tells the Truth About Vista, Why Can't the BBC?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Dim Vista
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Windows Vista: more than five years in the making, more than 50 millio
> | lines of code. The result? A vista slightly more inspiring than the
> | one over the town dump. The new slogan is: "The 'Wow' Starts Now,"
> | and Microsoft touts new features, many filched shamelessly from
> | Apple's Macintosh. But as with every previous version, there's no
> | wow here, not even in ironic quotes. Vista is at best mildly
> | annoying and at worst makes you want to rush to Redmond, Wash.
> | and rip somebody's liver out.
> |
> | Vista is a fading theme park with a few new rides, lots of
> | patched-up old ones and bored kids in desperate need of adult
> | supervision running things. If I can find plenty of problems
> | in a matter of hours, why can't Microsoft? Most likely answer:
> | It did--and it doesn't care.
> `----
>
> http://www.forbes.com/free_forbes/2007/0226/050.html?partner=yahoomag
>
> Finally. An objective (not promotional) review from a major publication.
> Due to be released in February 26th.

For every cricism you make of the
guy who does the pro-micoshaft pieces
the guy just brushes it away.
Its as if he doesn't have a clue
about any OS other than windopz.

What they need to do is retain that
guy and hire extra open source only guy
and alternate between them with regards
to presentations. There can be no half
way house for the shameful conduct that
has gone on for so long in that department
for the utterly biased and butterly
spreading of micoshaft FUD and crap
on to the UK public through mis-use of
licene money. They are truly clueless
wonders that know nothing about the real world.