COLA Stats 10 Feb 2007

  • Subject: COLA Stats 10 Feb 2007
  • From: "[H]omer" <spam@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 08:07:38 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
ngstats.pl version 1.22

Written by Roy Culley. Modifications by [H]omer, 2007.

This report covers 3671 articles received by this system to
newsgroup comp.os.linux.advocacy [1]
Toplist of Posters

 Pos  Poster                                          Msgs   Bytes Quoted
   1. Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>     570 1235632    13%
   2. The Ghost In The Machine <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  223  398557    61%
   3. yttrx <yttrx@xxxxxxxxx>                          167  301645    78%
   4. Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxx>                       156  107451    56%
   5. Scott Nudds [a.k.a. VistaKing] - Paid MS Shill   146  110596    37%
   6. VistaEra <BushIsATraitor@xxxxxxxxxxx>            143  224396    13%
   7. DooFuS - Moronic Fascist                         131  137450    48%
   8. John 'Bailo the Clown' - .Net k00k               113   52570    40%
   9. Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx>                104 1024259    15%
  10. Maverick <Sun@xxxxxxxxxxx>                        78   67750    80%
  11. OK - MS Apologist and Liar                        72   81809    64%
  12. Tim Fairchild <usenet@xxxxxxxxxx>                 69  134250    72%
  13. 7 <website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>        68   50433    48%
      Ewik 'the Weasel' Funkenbusch [4]                 68   79090    63%
      amicus_curious - TROLL                            68  119066    51%
  16. Hans Schneider <hans_schneider@xxxxxx>            64   64523    76%
  17. thad01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                  58   63596    31%
  18. Rafael <rafael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                   57  243638    24%
  19. Peter KÃhlmann <Peter.Koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>     54   65838    61%
  20. Doug Mentohl <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>         52   27531     8%
  21. AB <fardblossom@xxxxxxxxx>                        51   61146    65%
  22. chrisv <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                    42   16955    60%
  23. spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                              41   29932    56%
  24. Dr. GroundAxe - Pathetic MS Apologist             40   43839    83%
  25. VistaJustWorks <BushIsATraitor@xxxxxxxxxxx>       38   25720    35%
  26. Paul Bramscher <pfbram_nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx>        33   73782    63%
  27. William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>           32   35158    67%
  28. Jim <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>               30   50209    60%
      BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                    30   48939    30%
  30. Larry 'Msg-ID Larry' Qualig - MS Puppet           29   59013    67%
Toplist of Subjects

 Pos  Subject                                                Msgs   Bytes
   1. 7 Reasons to Move from Windows to Linux                  99   82970
   2. More Vista Shitiness (NTFS)                              84  171733
   3. Well, after 29 reboots...                                74   96822
   4. [News, OT?] Vista is being released                      72  138966
   5. A bit of advocacy                                        44   34762
      OT - The Real first powered flight                       44  197964
   7. Will Vista upgrade from Win3.1?                          42   53587
   8. Microsoft Steals Java                                    41   41793
   9. Linux bugs unfixed for 10 years                          40   33151
  10. Don't buy HP$                                            36   25291
      Visual Basic: The Perfect Language                       36   44733
  12. Why does anyone run Linux, when Solaris is open so       35   41264
      Vista Readyboost...                                      35   36706
      SEMI-official COLA BLOCK-LIST                            35   34595
      Linux = Perpetual Failure                                35   29034
      Why Linux is too bad to use                              35   63250
  17. DRM propoganda                                           34   55717
  18. Shit Stick VistaKing Suck Pigshit                        33   38325
  19. Can Linux do this? (audio)                               30   45146
      Cakewalk Sonar Supports Vista's Advanced Multimedi       30   23105
  21. [News] Symantec on Microsoft's Need for Lack of Se       29   38112
      Why Linux is a Shit Sandwitch                            29   23615
      Vista Ready Boost (USB RAM Addon) Delivers Too Lit       29   44713
  24. "UPGRADE" to M$ Vista and "downgrade" your Media P       28   38927
  25. Yikes!                                                   27   25232
      More on Vista pricing in UK                              27   40290
  27. Bill Weisgerber and the Paid2Post Microsoft Shills       26   35851
  28. [Breaking NEWS]  FSF Borks Novell !                      25   17087
  29. [News] Roy Schestowitz slanders Microsoft publical       24   11075
      [News] Wireless Management in Linux Better Than in       24   28756
Toplist of Most Replied To Posters

 Pos  Poster                                                         Msgs
   1. Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                    199
   2. The Ghost In The Machine <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>        133
   3. yttrx <yttrx@xxxxxxxxx>                                         126
   4. Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxx>                                      106
   5. DooFuS - Moronic Fascist                                         99
   6. John 'Bailo the Clown' - .Net k00k                               91
   7. Ewik 'the Weasel' Funkenbusch [4]                                89
   8. VistaEra <BushIsATraitor@xxxxxxxxxxx>                            76
   9. OK - MS Apologist and Liar                                       66
  10. Scott Nudds [a.k.a. VistaKing] - Paid MS Shill                   60
  11. Tim Fairchild <usenet@xxxxxxxxxx>                                57
  12. Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                56
  13. Dr. GroundAxe - Pathetic MS Apologist                            51
  14. Maverick <Sun@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                       47
  15. Peter KÃhlmann <Peter.Koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>                    45
  16. amicus_curious - TROLL                                           44
  17. 7 <website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                       38
  18. thad01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 35
      Hans Schneider <hans_schneider@xxxxxx>                           35
      Doug Mentohl <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                        35
  21. Gordon <gbplinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                              32
  22. AB <fardblossom@xxxxxxxxx>                                       31
  23. VistaJustWorks <BushIsATraitor@xxxxxxxxxxx>                      28
  24. B Gruff <bbgruff@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                    27
      BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                                   27
  26. Tim 'Funkenbusch Wannabee' Smith                                 26
      mlw <mlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                                         26
  28. Jim Richardson <warlock@xxxxxxxxxx>                              25
      Paul Bramscher <pfbram_nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx>                       25
  30. William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                          21
Toplist of Troll Feeders [2]

 Pos  Poster                                                     Msgs   %
   1. yttrx <yttrx@xxxxxxxxx>                                      69  41
   2. The Ghost In The Machine <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>     63  28
   3. Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxx>                                   60  38
   4. John 'Bailo the Clown' - .Net k00k                           31  27
   5. thad01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                             23  40
   6. Scott Nudds [a.k.a. VistaKing] - Paid MS Shill               22  15
      Peter KÃhlmann <Peter.Koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>                22  41
   8. 7 <website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                   21  31
   9. Maverick <Sun@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                   19  24
  10. OK - MS Apologist and Liar                                   18  25
  11. Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                 16   3
  12. DooFuS - Moronic Fascist                                     15  11
  13. Gordon <gbplinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                          14  56
  14. AB <fardblossom@xxxxxxxxx>                                   12  24
  15. chrisv <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                               11  26
  16. VistaJustWorks <BushIsATraitor@xxxxxxxxxxx>                  10  26
  17. Paul Bramscher <pfbram_nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx>                    9  27
      VistaEra <BushIsATraitor@xxxxxxxxxxx>                         9   6
  19. rapskat <rapskat@xxxxxxxxx>                                   7  50
  20. Rafael <rafael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                               6  11
      Tim 'Funkenbusch Wannabee' Smith                              6  22
      Ewik 'the Weasel' Funkenbusch [4]                             6   9
      Doug Mentohl <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                     6  12
      Handover Phist <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                 6  27
      B Gruff <bbgruff@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                 6  21
      BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                                6  20
  27. Hans Schneider <hans_schneider@xxxxxx>                        5   8
      Rob Hughes <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                                5 100
      amicus_curious - TROLL                                        5   7
      Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                                   5  31
Toplist of 'Quality' Posters [3]

 Pos  Poster                                                        Index
   1. Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                    162
   2. Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                83
   3. VistaEra <BushIsATraitor@xxxxxxxxxxx>                            82
   4. Rafael <rafael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                                  72
   5. Doug Mentohl <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                        71
   6. The Ghost In The Machine <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>         66
   7. suckmysav <brettg@xxxxxxxx>                                      63
      Jerry McBride <mcbrides9@xxxxxxxxxxx>                            63
   9. Jim <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                              62
      mlw <mlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                                         62
  11. William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                          61
  12. Tim Fairchild <usenet@xxxxxxxxxx>                                59
      AZ Nomad <aznomad.2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                         59
  14. spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                             58
      BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                                   58
  16. Hans Schneider <hans_schneider@xxxxxx>                           56
  17. 7 <website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                       53
      Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxx>                                       53
  19. Robert Newson <ReapNewsB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                    52
  20. Rick <none@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                                        51
      VistaJustWorks <BushIsATraitor@xxxxxxxxxxx>                      51
      AB <fardblossom@xxxxxxxxx>                                       51
      Robert Parsonage <robp@xxxxxxxxx>                                51
      Deforest Pyle <znevnaarehzzry@xxxxxxxxxxx>                       51
      thad01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 51
      ed <ed@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                              51
      Kelsey Bjarnason <kbjarnason@xxxxxxxxxxx>                        51
      Johan Lindquist <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                            51
  29. [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx>                                           50
      Margrave of Brandenburg <lhorwinkle@xxxxxxxxx>                   50
Toplist of X-No-Archive Posters

 Pos  Poster                                                         Msgs
   1. flatfish - Mental-Ward Escapee                                   14
   2. Glennbo <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss@xxxxxxx>                       5
   3. Black Dragon - TROLL                                              1
      Keith <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                                      1
Toplist of Newsreaders

 Pos  Newsreader                                                     Msgs
   1. KNode                                                           964
   2. slrn                                                            637
   3. Microsoft Outlook Express                                       614
   4. tin                                                             267
   5. Thunderbird                                                     240
   6. Pan                                                             234
   7. Mozilla                                                         190
   8. 40tude_Dialog                                                   121
   9. Forte Agent                                                      90
  10. Gnus                                                             75
  11. Xnews                                                            22
  12. MT-NewsWatcher/3.5.1 (Intel Mac OS X)                            19
  13. Microsoft-Entourage/11.2.1.051004                                17
  14. pan 0.119 (Karma Hunters)                                        14
      Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6000.16386                            14
  16. MacSOUP                                                          12
  17. MT-NewsWatcher/3.5.2 (Intel Mac OS X)                            10
  18. Sylpheed                                                          8
  19. nn/6.6.4                                                          7
  20. Hogwasher/4.3                                                     6
  21. pan 0.116 (Blanton's)                                             5
  22. Unison/1.6.2                                                      4
  23. Unison/1.7.7                                                      3
      MT-NewsWatcher/3.5.2 (PPC Mac OS X)                               3
      pan 0.120 (Plate of Shrimp)                                       3
      Forte Free Agent                                                  3
      pan 0.121 (Dortmunder)                                            3
      ProNews/2                                                         3
  29. knews                                                             2
      G2/0.2                                                            2
[1]: Posts via mail to news gateways are dropped by this server
     and hence not included in the stats.
     Other attention seeking posters may not appear as well.
[2]: Troll feeder %'age is (troll feeding posts / total posts) * 100
[3]: The poster 'quality' stats is based on:
       a) quoting: 100 - %'age quoted
       b) cross-posting: 100 - %'age cross-posted
       c) number of direct followups posters articles get
       d) troll feeding: 100 - 2.0 * %'age troll followups
       e) 75 deducted for known trolls
       f) for the humour impaired the quotes around 'quality'
          are intended to convey they are not to be taken too
          seriously :-)
       g) for Erik: it is highly unlikely, although perhaps
          possible, for a troll to appear in the 'quality' stats
[4]: Erik Funkenbusch is a MS apologist, frequent liar and FUD
     spreader and seriously lacking in ethical values. He often
     tries to change the subject when his argument has been torn
     to shreds or, more likely, just runs away.

     weasel n. [Cambridge] A naive user, one who deliberately
     or accidentally does things that are stupid or ill-advised.
     Roughly synonymous with loser

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

.----
| "Future archaeologists will be able to identify a 'Vista Upgrade
| Layer' when they go through our landfill sites" - Sian Berry, the
| Green Party.
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.18-1.2849.fc6
 08:06:00 up 84 days, 27 min,  3 users,  load average: 2.35, 2.78, 3.10