Re: Russian schools won't buy commercial software ..

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Thursday 08 February 2007 21:10 \__

>> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Thursday 08 February 2007 17:52 \__
>>
>>> Doug Mentohl <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> The bandwagon is getting awfully big.
>>
>> In reference to the "Perm region"?
>>

> I was thinking just how many locations around the planet are looking at
> open-source, looking at Vista, doing a quick calculation, and then
> declaring for open-source.

We should now ask ourselves: which secret pressure groups does Microsoft have
in Russian? It pulled those tricks in Europe and Asia. The convicted
monopoly abuser will not go down easily. It will wag its tail. I doubt
Microsoft has connections in the mafia though. Surely not the {Linux
Mafia}^TM.